We launched version 184.108.40.206 of the edit checker on August 2nd, 2019. With this release of the RSA-911 Edit Checker we are proud to announce the tool is now accessible.
The RSA-911 Edit Checker has released updated rules to correspond with the RSA’s recent publishing of the RSA-911 Edit Specification v9, due to be released on 4/01/2019.
When you run the RSA-911 Edit Checker, it will automatically detect that new rules are available. Please respond “OK” to update the rules or use “Options -> Update Rules” which you can perform any time to update the rules.
We released updated rules for the RSA-911 Edit Checker to correspond to RSA’s recent publishing of the RSA-911 Edit Specification v8, 12/12/2018.
When you run the RSA-911 Edit Checker, it will automatically detect that new rules are available. Please respond OK to update the rules or use “Options -> Update Rules” which you can perform any time to update the rules.
We launched v220.127.116.11 of the RSA-911 Edit Checker on January 31. Check out the blog for a summary of features that have been enhanced, and bugs fixed.
- Upgraded the rules to match RSA’s portal from the draft V6 Edit Specification.
Note: You will need to download the new rules to run with this RSA-911 Edit Checker v18.104.22.168 – you should be automatically prompted to both download the new RSA-911 Edit Checker and download the new rules.
- The summary information from the RSA-911 Edit Checker screen is now stored in the last sheet of the error report to maintain this history along with the errors found.
- There is a new option available to show all errors instead of just 30 which is checked/enabled by default.
- There is a new option to include a copy of the extract in the error report to keep with the error report which is unchecked/disabled by default. The extract, error report and summary can then be all in one place for easy reference. Note that this option can take a few minutes, or longer, depending on the size of the extract.
- Resolved a few errors with the rules implementation:
- Negative values for expenditures no longer generate errors.
- Edit Specification for the current year now calculates this based on the extract’s Program Year and Program Year Quarter elements.
- Edit Specification rules referencing DECIMAL 5.2 and DECIMAL 8.2 no longer generate errors when using numbers without decimals, i.e. 127.
- The summary information now accurately reports the number of errors found; previously it could report 0 errors or the wrong number of errors.
We launched v22.214.171.124 version of the edit checker on November 10.